Challenge of Day

Friday, January 23, 2009

Installation of Office Communications Server Fails !

Hello,
I am stuck with this error message:
At the time of Delegate Setup Task, after presenting delegate information, I receive this error message:

Create OU Delegation Failure [0x80072030] There is no such object on the server.

I was wondering if somebody could give me a clue.

I am installing Office Communications Server 2007 on Windows 2003 Service Pack 2

Solution:
To workaround this problem, most probably the setup delegate group you have created is a global group. You should make this group as universal though Microsoft Documents says global group will work also.


Be a winner in your daily challenges

Ali Khademi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home